Coffee Rapport @ the FE is located at the heart of the College. The popular and contemporary café welcomes members of the public too. It's spacious and there are plenty of comfortable seating areas, so why not catch up with a friend, share a coffee over an informal meeting, relax after work. As well as selling quality ground coffee, snacks and light bites, it is also fully licenced.
- Top quality Cooper's Coffee served at competitive prices.
- Home-made baked goodies, from flapjack to scones and shortbreads.
- Fresh produce from local suppliers.
- Serving freshly prepared sandwiches and paninis with a variety of fillings. Also catering for healthier choices with
take away or eat in salad bowls.
- Daily offers such as soup and small roll £1.50 and scone and tea or coffee £1.50.
Coffee Rapport is open Monday to Thursday 9.00am - 5.00pm and on Fridays 9.00am - 4.30pm.