Your tuition fees could be waived if you qualify for one or more of the following criteria:
Student under 19 on 31st August 2017
Studying your first Level 2 or 3 qualification:
- Student under 24 studying an entry/level 1 programme in order to progress to a full Level 2 programme
- Student under 24 studying their first Level 2 funded qualification
- Student aged 19-23 studying their first full Level 3 funded qualification
You will be asked to sign a prior attainment declaration at enrolment.
Recipients who are unemployed and in receipt of the following benefits could be eligible for full funding (under age 19 for courses level 3 or higher):
Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA), including those receiving National Insurance credits only.
Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) and are part of the work-related activity group (WRAG)
Universal Credit, earn either less than 16 times the National Minimum Wage a week or £330 a month and are determined by Jobcentre Plus (JCP) as being in one of the following groups:
- All Work-related Requirements Group
- Work Preparation Group
- Work-Focused Group
At College discretion we may also fund other learners if all of the following apply:
- you receive other state benefits and earn either less than 16 times the National Minimum Wage or £330 a month
- You wish to gain employment (or progress into more sustainable employment, if they earn lea than 16 times the National Minimum Wage a week or £330 a month) and we are satisfied that the learning is directly relevant to your employment prospects and the local labour market needs.
Please ensure that you are able to provide, in person, documentary evidence of your entitlement at the time of enrolment e.g. full award letter.
Advanced Learner Loans
Advanced Learner Loans are available for learners aged 19 and above to undertake approved qualifications at Level 3 and above. More information available from https://www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan/overview
There is no fee remission for full cost commercial courses. For a competitive quotation on commercial course enquiries contact the business team on 01429 292888 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Higher Education (HE)
There is no fee remission for HE courses
It is essential that you inform us if your entitlement changes at any time during your course.