The Luminary is the College’s centre piece for exercise, health and performance and can offer the most modern and effective ways of training to suit every level of fitness. Members can access a range of group exercise classes, complimentary health services, and personal plans, allowing an individualised service to help achieve personal goals.
£5 join up administration fee and remainder of month to be paid at Induction. Direct Debit Membership Payment taken on the first of every month.
- External: £20 per month Joint: £38 per month
- Student: £15 per month
- Corporate / Service personnel: £17.50 per month
- Weekend Membership: £7.50 per month
- Cryospa: additional £10 per month to membership tariff
- Personal Training For those wanting a little extra support, or help reaching a specific goal, working with one of our Personal Trainers is the fastest, safest and smartest way to get the results you want. £20-25 per hour session
- Cryospa The CET Cryospas are used by a variety of professional sports clubs to improve levels of rehabilitation and optimise sports recovery. Non-Members: £15/month for unlimited use. £2.50 per session. Special offers available: see the Cryospa leaflet.
- Group Exercise Get fit, add variation to your workout, have fun with friends and stay motivated for longer! Whether you prefer high energy, weight training or a more holistic approach to exercise we have a range of group exercise classes suitable for all levels of fitness. Free of Charge to Members | £4 per class to external members
- Sports Laboratory* The Luminary houses a variety of sports science equipment which can be used to screen for health, or performance related variables. Our sports science consultation packages can offer individuals, athletes and athletic squads to be assessed at rest and during exercise, both in laboratory conditions and on the field. Packages include: Mini Health Check £8 | Functional Movement Analysis £15 | Tailored Sports Science Packages £60+ Sports MassageRehabilitation and remedial massage; Pre and post event massages; Stress and Relaxation massages. 30 minute session £15 | 1 hour session £25 Qualifications and Courses Level 2 Gym Instructor Course £463.50 | Level 3 Personal Trainer Course –£1200 Specialised courses £10 (including: health eating, weight loss, sports-fit and more)
The North Entrance carpark, and side street of Albert Street will remain free to gym users and Flagship customers. Zone C in the new South carpark is allowed by the use of your membership card, which will produce a ticket. Use this ticket to pay for parking before leaving at the pay machine which is opposite the main reception. If there aren’t any spaces available there is a 10 minute delay before payment is due and the ticket will allow free exit within this timeframe. Parking here before 9am and after 5pm on weekdays will also be free of charge.
Monday -Thursday 6.00am-9.00am & 1200pm-9.00pm / Fridays 6.00am-9.00am / 12.00pm-8.00pm / Saturdays 8.00am-5.00pm / Sunday 10.00am-4.00pm
Telephone: 01429 857198