Labour Market Information (LMI) is data that highlights the nature and operation of the labour market (jobs and career opportunities). It informs young people and helps them explore key aspects about a particular area, including:
- The sectors, industries and businesses that operate there
- The jobs that exist
- The number and type of job vacancies
- The sectors and industries that are predicted to grow in the coming years
- Travel to work patterns
- The kinds of skills that are/will be needed by industries and businesses
- Pay and progression patterns.
We share job insights and opportunities around College on our digital screens and noticeboards but we have also sourced some links and attachments, below, which we hope you find useful when researching and exploring different careers and job opportunities available both nationally and locally:
Local Job Market Intelligence: https://www.teesvalleycareers.com/students/jobs/job-market/
Skills Health Check: https://nationalcareers.service.gov.uk/skills-health-check
Explore Future Training and Education Courses HERE.
Salary Calculator: https://www.totaljobs.com/salary-checker/salary-calculator
National LMI: https://www.nomisweb.co.uk/
LMI by region: https://www.adzuna.co.uk/jobs/salaries/labour-market
LMI for Digital and Tech Careers in the North East: https://altitudefoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/LMI.pdf