Student Ambassadors represent student life here at Hartlepool College. They demonstrate how important going the extra mile can be for yourself and for your community; proving every year why Hartlepool College is a great place to grow as a person while you gain qualifications. With multiple events under their belt, we have ambassadors that return every year to be interviewed for another year in office to create student-led activities that appeal to all learners.
Student Ambassadors are always on hand to support staff and students and this approach adds substantial weight to any CV or Higher Education application.
Annual events include:
- September Freshers fair
- Christmas shopping trip to Gateshead
- Christmas Jumper Day charity event
- Valentine’s Day gifts made for staff and students
- Children in Need charity fundraiser
- Sports Relief seaside walk
- Red Nose Day charity fundraiser
- Worker’s Memorial Day service
- Remembrance Day service
- Helping out at open events
- Visiting local schools talking to students about college life
- 3 Day Charity GameCon for Changing Futures Hartlepool
The Ambassadors meet monthly (with free Pizza!) and are supported by professional staff trained in working with young people, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Ambassadors are recruited throughout September with meetings starting in October, so if you want to get involved speak to Student Services, catch an Ambassador in their purple t-shirt or keep an eye out for events and recruitment stalls in September!
E-mail email@example.com or call us on 01429857199 to talk about the Ambassador scheme!