Now operating under regulated Covid-19 measures, The Luminary is the College’s is a centrepiece for exercise, health and performance and can offer the most modern and effective ways of training to suit every level of fitness. Members can access a range of group exercise classes, complementary health services, and personal plans, allowing an individualized service to help achieve personal goals.
Monday - Friday 12.00 noon - 8.00 pm / Saturday 8.00 am -1.00 pm / Sunday CLOSED
Direct Debit Membership Payment is taken on the first of every month.
• External: £15 per month Joint: £28 per month
• Students and Staff: £10 per month
• Corporate / Service personnel: £15 per month
• Weekend Membership: £7.50 per month
• Cryospa: additional £10 per month to membership tariff
1. Personal Training* For those wanting a little extra support, or help reaching a specific goal, working with one of our Personal Trainers is the fastest, safest and smartest way to get the results you want. £20-25 per hour session
2. Cryospa* The CET Cryospas are used by a variety of professional sports clubs to improve levels of rehabilitation and optimise sports recovery. Non-Members: £15/month for unlimited use. £2.50 per session. Special offers available: see the Cryospa leaflet.
3. Group Exercise* Get fit, add variation to your workout, have fun with friends and stay motivated for longer! Whether you prefer high energy, weight training or a more holistic approach to exercise we have a range of group exercise classes suitable for all levels of fitness. Free of Charge to Members | £3 per class to external members - check out our latest Group Exercise - Timetable HERE
4. Sports Laboratory* Mini Health Check £8 | Functional Movement Analysis £15
5. Massage* Rehabilitation and remedial massage; Pre and post-event massages; Sports massage: £20 per one-hour session.
The North Entrance carpark, and side street of Albert Street will remain free to gym users and Flagship customers. Zone C in the new South carpark is allowed by the use of your membership card, which will produce a ticket. Use this ticket to pay for parking before leaving at the pay machine which is opposite the main reception. If there aren’t any spaces available there is a 10 minute delay before payment is due and the ticket will allow free exit within this timeframe. Parking here before 9 am and after 5 pm on weekdays will also be free of charge.
Telephone: 01429 857198
Follow, like and keep in touch via our social media links