This course is designed for individuals who operate cable avoidance tools in the workplace.
- Relevant regulations/legislation
- Introduction to the equipment
- Reasons for using locators
- Theory of locating services
- Understanding service drawings
- Peak and null locates
- Depth measurement
Training includes a mix of classroom-based theory and practical activity.
End of course knowledge test.
Upon successful completion of the course, each successful delegate will receive certificate of attendance.