- companies looking to offer workforce development opportunities for their staff
- adults (19+) unemployed or in work and looking for CPD qualifications to enhance their career
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO FUNDING RESTRICTIONS WE ARE UNABLE TO ENROL APPLICANTS WHO LIVE OUTSIDE THE TEES VALLEY AREA. YOUR POSTCODE MUST BE TS OR DL1, DL2 & DL3
This qualification will provide a broad understanding about the facilities and services industry, developing efficiency skills on how to stay safe and upholding a high standard of hygiene, while delivering good customer service. This qualification provides an introduction into the discipline and helps develop a broad set of skills needed to work in the industry.
This is an online course completed via distance learning:
- Health and safety and security in the facility industry
- Workplace hygiene in the facilities industry
- Introduction to working in the facilities industry
- Customer Services in the facility industry
Online portfolio and assessment
Learners can access a variety of other distance learning qualifications in similar disciplines. Alternatively the wide variety of full and part time courses available at the college will accept this qualification as part of their entry requirements.
Please note failure to complete this qualification in a timely manner may result in an administration charge being applied.