- Companies looking to offer workforce development opportunities for their staff
- Adults (19+) in work and looking for CPD qualifications to enhance their career
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO FUNDING RESTRICTIONS WE ARE UNABLE TO ENROL APPLICANTS WHO LIVE OUTSIDE THE TEES VALLEY AREA. YOUR POSTCODE MUST BE TS OR DL.
To be awarded the Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care, learners are required to successfully complete the 4 mandatory units:
- Understand safeguarding in adult health and social care
- Principles of dignity in adult health and social care practice
- Understand duty of care in adult health and social care
- Understand dilemmas and public concerns in adult health and social care
This is an online course completed via distance learning. The EQUAL system provides learners with a variety of teaching methods to support their learning. Video, audio and interactive tasks support the detailed reading and notes available to ensure learners have all they need to successfully complete this course.
Online portfolio and assessments
Learners can access a variety of other distance learning qualifications in similar disciplines. Alternatively the wide variety of full and part time courses available at the college will accept this qualification as part of their entry requirements.
Please note failure to complete this qualification in a timely manner may result in an administration charge being applied.