New/Existing middle and operational managers. Aspiring middle managers with 2 years supervisory experience in private, public or voluntary sectors.
This is equivalent to degree level study. The Edexcel BTEC Level 5
Professional qualifications in Management and Leadership are accredited on the
QCF for learners aged 19 and above.
- Ideally Management qualifications up to Level 4.
- Ideally currently working or recent experience of a practical management
- Good standard of education and written business English.
- Numeracy and Literacy at Level 2.
- Principles of Management and Leadership
- Strategic Business Management and Planning
- Corporate Communications
- Project Management
- Marketing Management
- Understand How to Manage Work Activities to Improve Business Performance
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes. Assignments include written reports and presentations.
Achievement of these qualifications can enable learners to progress to:
- An NVQ Level 7 qualification in Management or a related sector
- A specialist qualification (such as the Edexcel BTEC Level 7 Professional qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership)
- The workplace in a suitable role.
Shorter versions of the course (Award and Certificate) are available as commercial full cost options
- commercial bookings only
- email - 01429 404037 or 01429 292888 to book
- price on application