- adults (19+) unemployed or in work and looking for CPD qualifications to enhance their career
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO FUNDING RESTRICTIONS WE ARE UNABLE TO ENROL APPLICANTS WHO LIVE OUTSIDE THE TEES VALLEY AREA. YOUR POSTCODE MUST BE TS OR DL
This qualification will develop knowledge and understanding of planning and running an event. Developing skills that are required to plan, organise and evaluate events by developing thier knowledge and understanding. Provide knowledge which include marketing methods and resources, market research, human resources, communication and customer service relevant to events.
This is an online course completed via distance learning:
- Planning an event
- Reviewing and evaluating an event
- Marketing and market research for event planning
- Planning human resources for events
- Communication and customer service for events
Online portfolio and assessments
Learners can access a variety of other distance learning qualifications in similar disciplines. Alternatively the wide variety of full and part time courses available at the college will accept this qualification as part of their entry requirements.
Please note failure to complete this qualification in a timely manner may result in an administration charge being applied.