- companies looking to offer workforce development opportunities for their staff
- adults (19+) unemployed or in work and looking for CPD qualifications to enhance their career
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO FUNDING RESTRICTIONS WE ARE UNABLE TO ENROL APPLICANTS WHO LIVE OUTSIDE THE TEES VALLEY AREA. YOUR POSTCODE MUST BE TS OR DL1, DL2 & DL3
This qualification is designed for a variety of job roles in the warehousing and storage sector. It is designed to guide and assess the development of learners' knowledge and skills to a level required by employers in the warehousing and storage industry. This qualification will develop transferable skills across a range of industries such as customer service, health and safety and cleanliness.
This is an online course completed via distance learning:
- Introduction to Warehousing and Storage
- Understand how to Receive and Store Goods
- Understand how to Process Orders and Prepare them for Dispatch
- Understand how to Check Stock and Update Records
- Customer Service in Warehousing and Storage
Online portfolio and assessments
Learners can access a variety of other distance learning qualifications in similar disciplines. Alternatively the wide variety of full and part time courses available at the college will accept this qualification as part of their entry requirements.
Please note failure to complete this qualification in a timely manner may result in an administration charge being applied.