- adults (19+) unemployed or in work and looking for CPD qualifications to enhance their career
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO FUNDING RESTRICTIONS WE ARE UNABLE TO ENROL APPLICANTS WHO LIVE OUTSIDE THE TEES VALLEY AREA. YOUR POSTCODE MUST BE TS OR DL
This qualification will give you the underpinning knowledge that is required to ensure you can successfully work in a range of different environments in a business administration role. You will develop essential knowledge of how to carry out administrative tasks such as how to manage information and supporting events. You will also learn how to apply your knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
- principles of providing administrative services
- principles of business document production and information management
- understand communication in a business environment
- understand employer organisations
- understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- understand how to carry out business administration tasks
- understand how to prepare text
Online portfolio and assessment
Learners can access a variety of other distance learning qualifications in similar disciplines. Alternatively the wide variety of full or part time courses available at the college will accept this qualification as part of their entry requirments.
Please note failure to complete this qualification in a timely manner may result in an administration charge being applied.