- adults (19+) unemployed or in work and looking for CPD qualifications to enhance their career
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO FUNDING RESTRICTIONS WE ARE UNABLE TO ENROL APPLICANTS WHO LIVE OUTSIDE THE TEES VALLEY AREA. YOUR POSTCODE MUST BE TS OR DL
This qualification aims to improve your understanding of nutrition and health, covering factors such as the principles of healthy eating and weight management, nutrition in the context of eating disorders and how to prepare food safely in a home environment.
This is an online course completed via distance learning:
- Explore the principles of healthy eating
- Consider the nutritional needs of a variety of individuals
- Use food and nutrition information to plan a healthy diet
- The principals of weight management
- Understanding eating disorders
- Principles of food safety for the home environment
Online portfolio and assessments
Learners can access a variety of other distance learning qualifications in similar disciplines. Alternatively the wide variety of full and part time courses available at the college will accept this qualification as part of their entry requirements.
Please note failure to complete this qualification in a timely manner may result in an administration charge being applied.