The HABC Level 3 Award in First Aid Re-qualification is an accredited qualification ideal for those already a first aider in the workplace and want to refresh their knowledge for the purpose of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 and the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations (NI) 1982
This course is a refresher for the L3 Award in First Aid at Work.
- Principles/Aims of First Aid
- Priorities of Treatment
- The Respiratory System
- Blood and the Circulation
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation and Cardiac Conditions The Unconscious Casualty
- Treatment of a Diabetic
- Epilepsy Shock
- Contents of first aid boxes and their uses
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Burns and Scalds
- Strains and Sprains Poisons and Hazardous Substances
- The effect of Heat and Cold Minor injuries
- Written exam
- Revisions of day one
- Practical exam
HABC Certificate is valid for 3 years.
Delegates are required to bring a copy of their current
certificates with them on the first day of the course. First Aid certificates
must still be valid on the date of examination (ie day 2 of course).