This page will host the most recent update as we respond to the challenges faced by Covid-19.
LATEST UPDATE 31.08.2021
FOR STUDENTS, PARENTS/CARERS AND STAKEHOLDERS;
Welcome back to the new academic year here at Hartlepool College. Your health, safety, and well-being are hugely important to us and that’s why we have created a handy document 'How to be Safe at Hartlepool College' for the new term. It is important that you read this document as there are measures we’re taking which go beyond the government’s guidance.
We’re doing this to keep you, your family/friends, our staff and the wider community safe for the 2021/22 academic year, the College will open more fully and more in line with pre-Covid19 ways of working. Covid19 is still with us, and we will need to be vigilant as the new academic year starts.
That said, the over-riding principles related to the 2021/22 College operations are to:
• Safeguard the health, safety and well-being of all staff, students and the community.
• Provide high quality vocational education and training in a face-to-face setting but have plans for switching to remote learning in the event of a worsening situation.
• Your compliance with these measures is vital
• Report any issues of non-compliance
• Non-compliance related to these measures will be taken seriously
Please download and read the associated document below 'How to stay safe at Hartlepool College of FE.'