Here at Hartlepool College we have a long history of supporting our students with their sporting success. From introduction to new sports and activities to working with students competing on the world stage we have just what it takes to ensure everyone succeeds no matter what their goal.
#TeamHCFE athletes benefit from:
- Specialist sports coaching;
- Individualised strength and conditioning programming;
- Periodic sports science testing and profiling;
- Unlimited access to the College’s Luminary Fitness Suite ;
- Post-training and competition recovery sessions;
- A calendar of guest speakers and visits from industry experts;
- #TeamHCFE kit and equipment;
- A challenging competitive environment.
The #TeamHCFE programme is open to any full time student, regardless of their curriculum choice, who demonstrates sporting performance of regional level or above. If you think you have what it takes then join the team and start taking advantage of the many benefits we can offer.
More Sport Activities
Dan Farman is our College Sport Maker who coordinates a wide variety of sport and fitness opportunities for all students. Dan, based within the sports department can help you try new activities, improve your skills, get fit our volunteer in sport. Speak to Dan at our FRESHERS fair at the beginning of the year, or catch Erin in Student Services or the student social space to find out what's on!
The Sport and Public Services team at the college are qualified and experienced in delivering a wide variety of outdoor activities ranging from surfing to kayaking to climbing and orienteering. Students enjoying these experiences gain practical skills whilst also developing essential qualities in leadership, teamwork and communication.