There are so many benefits to your business if you were to recruit an apprentice. Not only will you be giving a person the chance to achieve their potential by learning new knowledge, skills, and behaviours. Also, there are a number of benefits to your business financially including support with funding and various other factors.
Here at Hartlepool College, we have over 50yrs experience in providing and training apprentices across many different sectors in East Durham, Teesside, and beyond. So you can be confident we have the perfect support and help required for finding that ideal apprentice.
- Experienced staff with the latest skills and knowledge on Apprenticeships.
- Help with the recruitment process.
- Excellent, state-of-the-art training facilities.
- Apprenticeship Levy and funding support.
Did you know that in order to enrol an apprentice with us at Hartlepool College all employers must now set up a digital account with the Government's Apprenticeship.Service and reserve funding* here too.
Start planning now!
Checklist... Do you have the following;
- An Apprenticeship/apprentice in mind?
- Do you need us to advertise for you?
- A Digital Account set up?
- Funding reserved?
- Is Health and Safety vetting organised?
- An induction agreed
Get in touch with our Apprenticeship Team, who can help you with these processes, on 01429 404169 or via email: apprenticeships@Hartlepoolfe.ac.uk
*Funding can be reserved from June (2022), for September (2022) starts.