Here at Hartlepool College we have a long history of supporting our students with their sporting success. From introduction to new sports and activities to working with students competing on the world stage we have just what it takes to ensure everyone succeeds no matter what their goal.
Student athletes will benefit from:
- Specialist sports coaching;
- Individualised strength and conditioning programming;
- Periodic sports science testing and profiling;
- Unlimited access to the College’s Luminary Fitness Suite ;
- Post-training and competition recovery sessions;
- A calendar of guest speakers and visits from industry experts;
- Kit and equipment;
- A challenging competitive environment.
The sports programme is open to any full time student, regardless of their curriculum choice, who demonstrates sporting performance of regional level or above. If you think you have what it takes then join the team and start taking advantage of the many benefits we can offer.
More Sport Activities
Ian Clark is our Head of High Performance in Sports, within our School of Service Industries based in Staff Centre 1 and is always open to develop new activities, to improve your skills, get fit, or even volunteer in sporting activities.
You can contact Ian at any time via email email@example.com or liaise with your course tutor about any sports opportunities.